Workplace Violence and Harassment Webinar
« All Events
Date: January 13, 2021
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Danielle Ruttan, 204-632-6600
Federally regulated? Join us on January 13, 2021 to learn more about new Workplace Violence and Harassment legislation and what you need to do to become compliant.
Topics covered will include:
- conducting a workplace assessment,
- developing the Workplace Violence & Harassment Prevention Policy,
- establishing emergency procedures,
- understanding the resolution process,
- meeting training requirements.
There will also be a Q&A session following the presentation.
Speaker: David Linton, Policy Analyst with the Manitoba Trucking Association
When: 10:00 a.m. to noon, CST, Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Venue: distance learning via Zoom (links will be sent out January 12)
Event will be recorded for those unable to attend.