Safety and Health Representative
Duration: 8 hours (Lunch Provided)
If your company has 19 employees or fewer then you're required to have a safety and health representative according to legislation.
Safety and health representatives must participate and be trained in their responsibilities to be effective. This comprehensive training ensures your OHS representative is meeting these requirements.
RPM's 8 hour safety representative training meets SAFE Work Certified Training Standards criteria.
- Completion of this training will apply towards credit as per certification requirements.
- Effective discharge of representative’s responsibilities ensuring effective use of resources in safety activities.
- Increased worker participation ensuring workers participate in safety and health activities including corrective action and problem solving.
- Workplace safety and health representatives members
- Legislative and Certification Framework
- Hazard Recognition and Control
- Reporting and Investigation
The current course calendar can be viewed HERE.
If you are interested in a course that is not currently scheduled, please contact RPM by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 204-632-6600.
Free for all companies working towards SafeWork Certification with RPM.
Be sure to read and review our Registration and Cancellation Policy.
If you have any dietary considerations we should know about, be sure to tell us when registering