Safety & Health Representative
If your company has 19 employees or fewer then you're required to have a safety and health representative.
Safety and health representatives are required to participate in safety and health activities, be aware of their responsibilities and be effective in discharging those responsibilities. This comprehensive training ensures your OHS representative is meeting these requirements.
RPM's 8 hour safety representative training meets SAFE Work Certified Training Standards criteria.
What are the benefits of attending this training?
- Completion of this training will apply towards credit as per certification requirements.
- Effective discharge of representative’s responsibilities ensuring effective use of resources on safety activities.
- Increase worker participation ensuring workers participation in safety and health activities including corrective action and problem solving activities
- Workplace safety and health representatives
- Legislative and Certification Framework
- Hazard Recognition and Control
- Reporting and Investigation
The current course calendar can be viewed HERE.
If you are interested in a course that is not currently scheduled, please contact RPM by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 204-632-6600.
Trucking companies (WCB rate codes: 501-02, 501-09, 501-11): FREE
Be sure to read and review our Registration and Cancellation Policy.
Free lunch is provided at all full day courses!
If you have any dietary considerations or allergies we should know about, be sure to tell us when registering