Safety & Health Leadership
- Importance of Safety in the Workplace
- Legal Requirements
- Due Diligence and Safety Culture
- Hazard Identification, Assessment and Control
- Documentation and Record Retention
- Planning for Action towards Compliance and Safety Culture
To provide leaders:
- The necessary education, training, skills and resources to effectively discharge their responsibilities as per legislative requirements.
- The tools to develop a safe work environment and a culture where safety and health is considered a critical component of their operation.
Trucking companies (WCB rate codes: 501-02, 501-09, 501-11): FREE
Be sure to read and review our Registration and Cancellation Policy.
Free lunch is provided at all full day courses!
If you have any dietary considerations we should know about, be sure to tell us when registering