Worker Participation - PD
Duration: 1 hour
Worker participation means that workers are encouraged to participate fully in the program. Including:
- the review of the type of injuries and illnesses that are occurring in the organization
- participating in injury and illness prevention;
- periodic workplace inspections and regular safety and health meetings;
- participating in training,
- making recommendations to the employer with respect to the administration of the program elements.
The following topics will be discussed:
- The requirements for worker participation in safety and health
- The importance of worker participation.
- Use of a checklist that are designed for worker participation.
The current course calendar can be viewed HERE.
If you are interested in a course that is not currently scheduled, please contact RPM by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 204-632-6600.
Trucking companies (WCB rate codes: 501-02, 501-09, 501-11): FREE
For organizations that are not within these three trucking WCB levy-paying rate codes, please contact RPM for course availability and pricing by emailing email@example.com or calling 204-632-6600.