Hazard Identification & Risk Control - PD
Duration: 3 hours
This workshop will provide attendees with knowledge on the legal requirements for recognizing hazards and controlling risk in the workplace.
- Learn and apply various methods of hazard identification
- Identification of critical jobs.
- Understanding a job hazard analysis,
- Risk assessment
- Development of safe work procedures.
- Internal Safety Leaders
- Workplace Safety and Health Committee Members
The current course calendar can be viewed HERE.
If you are interested in a course that is not currently scheduled, please contact RPM by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 204-632-6600.
Trucking companies (WCB rate codes: 501-02, 501-09, 501-11): FREE
For organizations that are not within these three trucking WCB levy-paying rate codes, please contact RPM for course availability and pricing by emailing email@example.com or calling 204-632-6600.
Be sure to read and review our Registration and Cancellation Policy.