Safety for Supervisors
Duration: 3 hours.
The objective of this course is to ensure supervisors and managers are provided with information, tools and resources relevant to effectively discharging their safety and health program roles and responsibilities.
- Legal Responsibility
- Safety and Health Hazard Recognition, Risk Management and Control Principles
- Hiring Contractors
- Responsibilities relevant to Emergency Planning
- Workplace Inspection Planning
- Incident Reporting and Investigations Processes
- Worker Training – Planning and Implementation
- Disability Management Planning
- Record Keeping and Documentation
- Middle Management
- Front-Line Supervisors
The current course calendar can be viewed HERE.
If you are interested in a course that is not currently scheduled, please contact RPM by emailing email@example.com or calling 204-632-6600.
Trucking companies (WCB rate codes: 501-02, 501-09, 501-11): FREE
For organizations that are not within these three trucking WCB levy-paying rate codes, please contact RPM for course availability and pricing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 204-632-6600.